Saturday, March 1, 2008

Keagan's very merry half birthday! 5 1/2 major milestone :)




Keagan has literally been
counting down the days
until he could be 5 1/2.
Remember, these things
were at one point very
important! He was very
specific on his cake. It
must be a volcano, so, he
got to decorate it himself.
complete with grass in the middle, starburst fence, and a super hero with a cape (blow pop). We had lots of fun celebrating this momentus occation!


4 comments:

janet said...

How fun to celebrate 1/2 birthdays. more reason to party.. and a great excuse to eat more cake! Love the volcano and superhero!

Haynes Family said...

That is awesome! I love the cake. You got to get a picture of your kids holding out there fingers so we can see how old they are with their nubs. I love it!

lramey said...

i love the "quotes" at the side. They're making me laugh so hard.

and I love the volcano cake! Maybe Keagan should go into the decorating business!!!??

Janet said...

How come I never knew you had another friend named Janet? I love the funny quotes from your kids!! So funny! I want some volcano cake! Too cute.