Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I had to add to the post-"nap" nap.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those quotes on the side are so funny. Isn't it amazing how kids can fall asleep anywhere?

At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

Ali said...

Mary I cannot believe you found me! I am soooo glad. I finally looked you up on the whitepages.com and was about to send a note to your address. You are still in Utah? Is it AF? I can't remember now. I looked up Sarah, too. Do you ever see her? I think you are close.

Your family is soooo adorable! I love your boys. How cute! You look fantastic and you look really happy. I have missed you! I am glad you are blogging because I feel like you are closer than you are...wierd, but it's true! Write me an email sometime! aliseaman79@gmail.com

Love you!

Michelle said...

Kids are so cute when they're sleeping! especially when they're all sleeping at the same time!