Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family Vacation, Disney, Huntington Beach, Sea World, La Jolla, and Las Vegas

Downtown Disney
Alice in Wonderland, seriously disturbing ride!!

Kelly and the boys tore into an enormous turkey leg. Not too bad!


Waiting to ride Finding Nemo, all three of the boys passed out! We waited 45 min. not too bad compared to the 90 min. wait when everyone was not at the parade. Totally worth it! Kaiden was in pure pixar heaven!


Yeah! the disney castle! Way more impressive at night. The fireworks show was incredible!!

My cute little mouse!

Keagan and Kaiden had a blast at Disneyland


Huntington Beach is my FAVORITE beach!! It was beautiful!




Kaiden was my little ocean baby! He was lovin the waves! He would be my little surfer bum if he only had the chance

Ok, seriously everyone needs to go to The Claim Jumper and experience the "I declair" dessert. Oh my fatty goodness!! It is a football size eclair sitting on vanilla icecream, topped with hot fudge, and surrounded by whip cream. Really, what could be better?? (you can see by the chocolate on my sleeve that my kids enjoyed it too)

feeding the dolphins was one of my favorite parts of Sea World, the kids loved holding the slimy little fish too


Kaiden and Keagan wanted to get splashed by the dolphins, Keagan runs away faster than Kaiden, and Camden was not at all happy about the whole situation!!








After Sea World we went to the tide pools at La Jolla. It was so much fun to see another side of the beach. Keagan found this star fish, crabs, and lots of sea anemones (clearly I can't spell). It was so much fun to see the kids exploring in the different pools.

I love this picture!! Notice the approaching water that soaked Kelly's boots and pants up to his knees!




This woman came out of nowhere and asked if we would like to have her take some pictures with our camera. So nice!! Thank you stranger lady!!

We spent Easter morning at Brad and Jana's in Las Vegas. The weather was perfect!! We had so much fun visiting the cousins and we loved seeing Janet and Aaron and thier cute boys! What a wonderful way to end a great vacation!!









6 comments:

lramey said...

ok, i'm officially jealous of your trip- cuz like I wasn't while you were gone!!!!

CUTEST family, CUTEST pictures!!! I love soaked Cam, and the feet=precious, and the faces, and the knife behind your head in the one with the obliterated cake or whatever the treat is----aren't you happy for treats?

anywho....you're darling, your family's darling, and love you!

hknight said...

You already know how jealous I am, It looks like you guys had such a good time! I love the pictures on side they are very cute!

Shannon & Summer said...

It looks like you had the best trip ever!!

Haynes Family said...

I love all of the pictures! It looked like so much fun, what a blast of a vacation. I so want to have a fatty dessert from Claim Jumper!! Your family is the cutest!!

Lori said...

Yay! It was fun to see your pictures! I want to go back! Oh, I think I will go to San Francisco in May! It looks like you guys had a great time! I especially love the one where Kelly is about 2 seconds from being pelted by that wave! My favorite!

Janet said...

Yeah for fun family vacations!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I want a giant eclair for my birthday cake this year- YUMMY!!! Glad you are back safe and sound and glad you guys were able to go!!