
Thanks to my big helpers, Keagan and Kaiden, Camden is now in his big boy bed. YIKES! I didn't really want to take him out of the crib at 18 mo. but for his own safety it was a necessary move. Keagan and Kaiden are so nice to constantly "help" him out of his crib, and until yesterday it was just frustrating. I had the opportunity to witness their "help" yesterday and was a little bit terrified by thier methods! I don't know how Cam isn't paralyzed! Hopefully he gets used to the extra freedom and will sleep!!!


Keagan is the sweetest little guy! He decided that he wanted
to help out and make breakfast. WOW! He made some
mean peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a side of
TONZ of marshmallows! yummy! Nothing like a sugar
free breakfast of champions!! Thanks Keags!
3 comments:
Yikes Cam is in a big boy bed!! I hope that goes well. How cute is that breakfast making sweetheart!! He looks so cute and proud of himself in that picture!
Keagan is so cute! I love that very creative, helpful child! I'm not surprised Camden is in a big boy bed, your kids are advanced with such things. :) Good luck with the sleeping, at least he's more safe now right??!!
yeah for Camden!!!! what a big boy!!! and i love keagan's ever so thoughtful breakfast making skills! who doesn't love marshmallows in the morning!!!!!
love it!
Post a Comment