Monday, March 31, 2008

Bluegrass Fiddle Fest???

Party time!! My super cute and wonderful friend Sue had a great idea to go to the Bluegrass Fiddle Fest at Tahitian Noni Saturday night. We thought we could get down honkey tonk style. We ate a wonderful dinner with Sue and her funny man Jonny B, and then headed to the fiddle fest. We were in for quite a surprise as the Renaissance dressed Muscians Guild played their very not bluegrass music {but they did well for that type of music:)}. My favorite was the finger chimes, I am totally all over that! Anyway, we had lots of fun as always! Kelly was getting a little upset at our irreverence, but he was a great sport! As the night went on the music got better, still not so much a fiddle fest!
Kevin (Jonny's son) and I were having fun entertaining ourselves with huge amounts of bubble gum and our bubble blowing contest, unfortunatly Kevin won big time!


Me and my sweet and very patient husband!





2 comments:

Haynes Family said...

What a fun night! I miss Sue, she looks so good. I love that picture of you two beauties!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night...but it always is when we are together!! You do have a wonderful husband...he puts up with a lot of ill behavior when we are together! Lets play again SOON!