


My boys are killing me!! Naptime has turned into psychotic destruction time! What do I do with them?? There are no longer ANY markers for them to use, so today when I peeked in to check on thier quietness I discovered they had found a new medium! Keagan was sitting on the bed laughing as Kaiden was saying, "should I put it in his ear?" What??? If only you could see my sweet little baby below the waist, oh my!! And let me tell you, the boys room does not smell good!! AHHHHH!
7 comments:
What is it with 3rd children and poop as an art medium!!! I am so sorry that you had to experience the horror that to this moment had only been mine!!
oh wow! Sick. And then you had to clean it up out of the carpet and from all the little nooks and crannies. Once Lucy got into one of her diapers while she was being (ahem) "watched" by daddy. I totally freaked out and for weeks I was convinced that I could smell poop everywhere in her room and also that it would never be clean again. I got rid of half of her toys- things I am pretty sure were nowhere near the crime scene but seemed to have poop on them or otherwise smell. I really feel for you.
Oh Mary!! I would lose it! I'm so sorry. I can imagine how nicely it must have smelled. Your boys are very creative, noone can ever deny that.
SICK!!! Your kids definitley have very creative minds! My kids would be spanked and punished for life!I couldn't handle that! More power to you!
holy CRAP!!! (no pun intended) i can't believe that! pretty sure Kade and Keeg would be banned from Cam's nap times from now on...oh i would hurt them!
Maybe it's time to buy some finger paint!??! That is horrifying to say the least! The little shi#*s!!!
Holy Crap is right! Poor little Camden. You have got to stop putting them in the same room for nap time!
Post a Comment