

Ok, so yesterday I get called to the bedroom door by Keagan. He said, "Mom, there has been a terrible disaster! It's Camden, he peed on the floor!" So I opened the door to find that the pee is not the disaster, it is in fact his poor decorated body! All I could do was laugh and run for my camera. Seriously, could they be more creative during their nap time?? How could I possibly get mad at this cute little face, or the masterminds behind the artwork!
7 comments:
cutest. boys. ever. and you are such a great mom to appreciate their antics. One day they'll remember things like that.
hahahaha! that's hilarious!!!
Mary I love your children, but more so I love that you love them even when they are little schnitzels!!!!
That is SO funny, they have some artistic talent that's for sure!
Oh my goodness! You are such a good fun mom to laugh with them. You are truley amazing!
Looks like body art runs in the family! So proud of our little artists!
Seriously... that could SO be my kids.. from the peeing on the floor to the entire body tattoos. and of course you have to run to get the camera!! so funny!
Post a Comment