Thursday, March 6, 2008

baby carrier cover for Roman


My cute friend Amber just had the sweetest
baby boy named Roman. Hopefully
this works ok. Plus, Amber can pull the strips
out and use it as a quilt. Anyway, this is my
attempt at helping roman stay warm :)








9 comments:

lramey said...

ok crafty pants! That's so cute!!!!! of course I'm not surprised that you made it, you can make anything. Maybe I need to have another baby just to get one....

Haynes Family said...

Mary you are a genius! I love it. I totally got skipped on the creative, brilliant gene. I'm glad you got it though. That is so cute!
I love that they named him Roman, cute name.

Janet said...

Hey missy I have a cranky fruit roll up over here. Think you could swing by and fulff it a little for me?? :)

Ali said...

Mary how crafty! How the heck did you make it? No, seriously. I want to copy it and I've never seen one nor have I heard of one. Maybe it's because we are living in sunny warmth here. Still, tell me all about it...please! aliseaman79@gmail.com.

Hey, wasn't there a Roman at Liberty Square? Didn't he have Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues? Ok, that was totally a random memory, but am I right?

Lori said...

Mary, I don't know how you possibly get so many things done! It is so stinkin cute! Did Kelly use some of his new found sewing genious to help you with this litte project? :o)

Shannon & Summer said...

So cute Mary! I love that you can just whip stuff up like that! One day I want to hire you to be my personal seamstress! I definatley need one next child I have!

Michelle said...

Great job Mary! It looks great! You're awesome!

Janet said...

Looks like your blog will have to be changed to my '4' sons now!!!! I am sooo happy that you will have four boys just like me!! How cool is that?? It will make us tougher women and when the teenage years hit we will have eachother to relay on!!! Love you!

Tami said...

Mary, my husband found your blog doing a search for "eletents" :) Your blog is so darn cute, just like everything you do! I have a few questions for ya but can't find your number (I wrote it on an envelope - always a bad move). If you get this will you email me? Otherwise I'll probably stop by your house next time I'm out ... such a stalker :) tamigreene@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Tami (Amber's sis-in-law)