Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Steel days and Pioneer Day... a little late :)

So, we sweat out the parade only for Keagan to tell me that it was so lame because he had already seen the floats at Orem Fest. Yeah for sweating for nothing!!

We did have lots of fun at the oh so classy carnival! The boys always love the little roller coasters! It is just as much fun for me to watch them :)


Cam was too little to ride with the big boys, but he was so happy driving around in circles over and over again!

For the 24th we went to my Uncle's house for a super fun Pioneer day get together. We always have so much fun when we get together with the family! My uncle and his kids had a huge bouncer and a big blow up water slide. There was even a canoe full of water to swim in and a hard core game of badmitten (sp??). Keagan and Kaid thought the snails in the garden were the coolest ever and we had to search forever to find one for Kaid after Keagan found this little beauty.

Wow, is all I can say!! These two do not look as big and tough as they thought they did!! {especialy my son :( }

Cam was feelin a little bit chilly, but lovin the canoe!

Wild animals!! havin a total blast!

My cute little helper Kaitlyn and Cam

Cam and Grandpa watching the fireworks show. Gotta love the 24th, the pioneers walked forever in the cold pulling wagons and enduring all kinds of crazy stuff, we celebrate by lighting gunpowder?? Go figure, but it is lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! You guys always take really good pics - I love them! I wish we would have been in town for Steel Days! I was so sad to miss the parade and carnival! I guess there's always next year! Have fun camping!

Team 'Iloa said...

Fun fun fun! I love that canoe picture. Your boys are so handsome!!
How are you feeling???