Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family pictures

my wonderful and oh so talented sister, Lori Muse, took family pictures for us this weekend. I am not so loving my big old pregnant face and body shape, but I love my family and we may as well capture the moment, right?? Anyway, she did a great job! It was really hard to choose which pictures to post. If anyone needs pictures done, let me know... I know a great photographer!! Caution... This is how the whole family thing gets started!!

Me and my squishy little cam


The family


more of the fam

yet more of the fam


There is something about an outhouse that Kelly can't resist :)



Me and my wonderful guy!


my baby and my soon to be baby


My handsome Keagan


my cutie little Kaid


My sweet little cam


The big boys. Cam wasn't loving doing pictures---shocking!


All the boys (for now)


My boys :)


Gum, one of cam's many bribes during the little photo shoot


They really do love each other!! (sometimes)


The End :)



13 comments:

hknight said...

Those are so cute! Lori did a fabulous job! They will be fun to have!

Shannon & Summer said...

I totally love your family pictures! They turned out so good! You all look fantastic! My favorite is the one of Cam kissing your belly. That one is awesome!

Summer said...

What's Lori's #? Those are great!!!!

Janet said...

Mary I love them as I love you!! Lori did awsome! I will be using her when Reesa is a little bigger for family pictures for sure!! You family is fantastic and I love your cute cute boys!!

Jeff and Kellie said...

I love love your family pics. but how can they turn out bad with such cute faces. i love them. especially the belly kiss one. :)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!! those are adorable!! I totally love that you did it while you were pregnant! I wish I took more pics of my pregnant belly!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one where Camden is kissing your belly. SO CUTE! Can you tell that I really really like them!?

Haynes Family said...

I love those pictures! Your family is so cute!! I love the first "caution" one, Jaeden wanted to know why you looked that way. ha ha. Your boys are the cutest ever!!

Lindsey Simon said...

What a cute family! You and Kelly still look so happy :) So cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

How cute MARY! Those are seriously adorable. What a cute family. PS...you're pregnant belly totally looks cute in the pictures, and your face isn't even chubby!!!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

oh i love the pic of all of your boys! soooo dang cute

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

So Cute! You guys are so cute and you look awesome.

lramey said...

oh my cuteness!!! how cute are all of you!!!!! Now that Haley's not going to be doing family pic's any more, let's put your sister into business!!!!

Team 'Iloa said...

These are gorgeous! love love love them all!!!