
Anyone who knows Keagan, knows that he is Mr. Activities. He loves to create, and on Monday he created this disturbing dinosaur mask. Serious imagination!

My little Elmer Fudd (as Janet would say) sleeping with his most prized posession, actually any gun will do.

Monday night and Tuesday Kelly and I got yucky sick and I was completly useless as a mom. As I layed in bed all day Keagan and Kaiden were busy at work DESTROYING their bedroom!! You could not see the carpet! Underneath all the toys are a million game pieces from 9 board games, 7 decks of cards, 4 sets of dominos, and lots more fun stuff!! Let me tell you how happy I was! It only took Kelly, Keagan and me 2hrs and 45 minutes to pick up all the stuff! That's what I get for being sick I guess!

The boys went to a super cute Rock Star (Hannah Montana) birthday party for Kylee on Thursday. Amber threw such a cute party. There were tattoos, blue hair for boys, colored hair extentions for girls, glitter makeup, and a nail painting station. Amber set up the video camera and the kids watched themselves dance (mostly mosh) in their 70 in tv. They loved it!!

ok, so this is not the cuttest picture ever, but it must be said that Summer Sno shaved ice is absolutly one of my FAVORITE parts of summer!! If you haven't been, you must go!! No preservatives and they are the best!

My wonderful friends threw me a most fabulous baby shower on Friday! It was so much fun! I felt totally spoiled having a shower for a fourth baby, but we all know how rough boys are on clothes and I got some super cute new stuff!! I really appreciated it! Huge thanks to Heather and Janet for all their work!! Lisa and Summer also helped even though they couldn't make it-- you guys are awesome!! Thank You!! Thanks also to all my wonderful friends and family for all your support and gifts! :)

My super skinny forever friend Sue

My cute mom made this awesome quilt for Casen. It is huge and I LOVE it!!

My sister Angie sent a little love in the mail! Thanks so much Ang! I LOVE the outfits and the little shoes are the cuttest things I have ever seen!! I wish I had a picture of what is inside the gift so everyone could see how cute!

My long lost friend Tara Demke. I was so happy to see her after over 2 1/2 years.

I decided to give the boys haicuts on Saturday, rather than just shave their heads as I had planned, we went for a rockin day of mohawks. They were so cute, but when Kelly got home from work, he was not a fan of the new look.

After lots of fun at "playgroup" we stopped and picked up some Little Ceasars pizza and watched the remote control car races. Always a favorite with the boys!
7 comments:
Thanks for the props! I'm so glad you had a fun party. Tell Sue I said hello next time. I miss her. I love the picture of Camden asleep with a gun, nice! I hope your feeling better now. Do your boys still have mo-hawks??
It looks like you guys are staying busy this summer. I love the haircuts. I'm a huge fan! I can't believe it's almost time for you to have your baby! So fun. I have a DR. appt. this Fri. to see about getting on a small dose of clomed(Done't know how to spell that)Hopefully it works.
yeah for boys making a mess of their room! I LOVE when my kids mix a zillion game pieces together. Now you know better... don't ever get sick again!
Your little tummy is finally growing! You look great and I love the name Casen. I am sure he will look just like the other three who are clones of each other! Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!
I had no idea you were having another baby! Another boy??? Im just starting my blog so there is not much on it, but Im glad we have so many new ways of communication now. your boys are so cute
How fun. You will have to bring Tara for our next get together. If you have her email send it to me. Hope you are feeling better.
You seriously look fabulous, Mary!!!
I love that "Elmer Fudd" picture, so cute!
Love the mowhawks!! Love little Elmer Fudd!! The disturbing dino mask is still making me laugh! Oh boy do I love your boys. Can't wait to meet the next little keebler!!
Post a Comment