I can't believe my little cam is already 2 years old!! Time flies! It has been a super fun year with this sweet little guy!! He is such a funny and cuddly little man! Even today got up on my bed and snuggled up to me and said, "Momma, I love you so much!!" Oh, I love you too!! What would our little pack of boys be without you!!

{ps. this picture was taken camping, which will be my next post, so please excuse the dirty little face!}
6 comments:
oh he's my favorite- I shouldn't say that- I love all your boys equally- but not really, since me and Kaid are always on "no talking" terms! Cam is the sweetest thing! Happy Birthday!!!
oh! and Emilie is also pregnant....
Happy Birthday Camden!! I hope that he had a great day! Your heard of boys definitly wouldn't be the same without him! After all who would his brothers pick on, and use for their blank canvas in their creativity? Love you Cam!
Happy birthday to my little Elmer Fudd!!! We love Camden so much!!
*If you think that is a messy face then you are not truely the mother of 3 boys!!!! I don't see anything messy!
Oh what a cute little birthday boy!! This year has gone fast. Have a fun birthday party tonight!! I miss you so much. I love you Camden!!
It's a good thing you have a blog so I can see my cute nephews I miss so much!
He is such a cutie. Hope that he had a great day.
Post a Comment