
We went to the Owls game with Mike and Diana and family and Mom and Dad McKee on Monday. We had a blast! It's always fun to hang out with the family and enjoy summer time!

I think the kids had enjoyed the park more than anything else!

Kaid and Hootz

What would a baseball game be without a hot dog?

Keagan, Piper, and Kaiden

Grandma Sandra, Grandpa Jim, Camden, Keagan, and Kaid

My little monkey
We went up the canyon for pizza and good times with good friends. We always have tonz of laughs when we get together--Go Kneaders crew! (and super spouses)

My three little monkeys :)

The ladies... Sue, Mary, Kellie, and Ashley

The Crew
4 comments:
It is so good to see Kellie, Sue, and Brandon again even if in a picture. I love your jean skirt, can I have it when your done?? :) Your boys are so cute. I think Camden looks like a baseball player.
Mary, I just realized that I replied to your comment on my page, not yours. I'm a dork! But you can go to my comments and see my big old comment back to you. :)
I love going to Owlz games! We went a lot the past 2 years, but not once this year! Too bad! the hot dogs there are my favorite hot dogs ever!
That was seriously so much fun. We need to get together more often. It was fun to catch up and to see you and your cute family again.
Post a Comment