Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Every year we love to wake up and go to the ward 4th of July breakfast, I am all about someone else cooking!


The boys love the ward parade, this year they were doing some serious trash talking at the starting line--yikes! Kaid was backing Keagan up that he could win the parade "race, because he is 5 1/2!" So there little 4 year old! Oh my!

Cam paraded easy style being pulled in the wagon (not so decorated, but it's red so who cares)
One of the best parts of the ward breakfast is the candy cannon, I love that it is fun to chase tootsie rolls halfway down the block, but you know, it makes a loud noise so it's cool!



Every year there is some fun way to get wet. Last year was the fire truck, this year the bouncer. Kaid didn't at first quite get how to slip and slide when the slide was elevated , so Kelly Super Man chucked him down the isle. (as you can kind of see behind the bouncer, Kelly finished his toss with a very professional bowler's stance- go Kelly!!)

After the ward breakfast Kelly and Jacob went to meet Glen Beck and have him sign their books. They were excited to meet him for half a second. Big fans of the man!! Then off to Grandma's where we first stopped to see her at the Quilt show that she put together. Very cool. Then we headed to the Angles for our annual B-B-Q to celebrate the country and Laurie's birthday. We always have such a blast! Here are my cute mom and dad.


Me and Adam

Cam isn't at all obsessed with guns these days!





every year there is a super duper sawdust treasure hunt. What could be better! Cam was pretty darn excited about his sucker!

The little cuties


Me and my beautiful sister Lori (the photographer of any good pictures in this post!)


The party animals!!


Cam loved the sparklers this year. I love watching kids and sparklers!







The Fam

7 comments:

Haynes Family said...

What a fun 4th of July!! Everything looked so exciting. I love how Camden hugs his gun like a teddy bear. I miss you guys! Your boys are the cutest. How cool that they got to be in a parade. :)

hknight said...

Looks like you guys had a super duper fun filled fourth! what a lot of fun things you do! and sorry about Keagans bowels!

Janet said...

You have such a beautiful family Mary!! Glad you guys had a good fourth. I was laughing pretty hard at Kelly bowling stance!! Ha ha!

Michelle said...

Cute pics! I wish I would've taken my camera to the ward party! Good Job! Camden is like the cutest kid in the world!! I love the pic of him in the wagon... so cute.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

That looks like so much fun.

Lori said...

Ok, imagine my surprise when I logged onto your blog to hear a Trace Adkins song! Who are you and what have you done with my sister!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

looks like a lot of fun! your boys are too cute! any names picked out for this one?