Sunday, May 4, 2008

one fun filled and busy week!

my little 21 month old Cam is always walking around the house saying, "I go potty mommy!" How great would that be to not change diapers for a few months, not really going to happen :(









Keagan had a field trip to a karate studio and a flower nursery Monday. We all had lots of fun! Keagan especially loved being chosen to karate chop a board in half!


















After the field trip we headed up to the zoo with the Knights. My little monkeys didn't handle the days many activities as well as I had hoped. We had lots of fun, but were ALL ready for naps by late afternoon!!









My little "activity" children hard at work on the cuttle bugs from Grammy D. Cam was being such a cheeser! I love it!





Friday was the Children's museum. We had another fun filled day with the Knights (Heather and I really do have fun, maybe someone else will hang out with us someday) Camden loved getting drenched at the water feature and Kaid was having a blast being a contractor. All of the kids loved the sesame street exhibit. It really is a cool place to go!! (I am always up for a trip if anyone is interested!!)







































































Finally after we left the museum we headed over to Ben and Jerry's for some super yummy ice cream and ate it by the water fountain, splash pad. The kids were loving the oh so awaited spring weather and couldn't stay out of the water (especially Easton)! When the musical water program started Cam wouldn't leave the center of the fountain. It was so funny to see his face as the more powerful water started spraying all around him! Once out, he and the rest of the boys paraded around the water with thier may poles that they made at the museum. So entertaining!!

5 comments:

hknight said...

It sure was fun hanging out with you guys this week! Thanks for the fun activities before the storm hit!

Team 'Iloa said...

Seriously cute blogging happening on your page! I am so jealous that you live up North. It's so much fun up there!!!
How are you feeling?

diana said...

Hey Ed... Whats with the Mahoo in the picture?

Janet said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I am guessing that you are a little tired after your many outtings last week!! You are such a good mom to take your kids EVERYWHERE!! Sad I missed the zoo and the museum.

Lori said...

you know, some people would come with you if you let them know that you were going!!! Just kidding. Sounds like a fun and super busy week, you are such a good mom!