Wednesday, April 30, 2008

kaiden's pirate party, 4 years old!!




Totally unusual behavior by Kaid, oh wait, maybe not.
Brotherly love :)












My little clown face baby and my awesome mom

Evann all bundled up!



Poor addie!! It was so stinkin cold and windy, but she still has a smile on her face!



mad dash for the candy and treasure at the end of the treasure hunt

my cute little birthday boy!!


Ok, so I made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and forgot to bring the forks, hmm, maybe not such a great idea!

Oh my goodness! Happy birthday to Kaiden with frigid arctic winds! So maybe the party didn't go quite as I had planned, and maybe we didn't do half of the activities, but could I really expect things to go as I planned?! Kaiden said he had a good time and we had lots of fun friends there to support Kaid. Major thanks to friends and family for braving the weather and being at the party! Kaiden always loves being celebrated and got some awesome gifts- seriously, he LOVED everything he got--Thank you!! Mixed in with all the chaos, I didn't get a chance to take pictures so thank you to my wonderful sister Lori, the photographer, that took care of pictures for me! Huge help!! Luckily no more birthday parties until the end of July :)

4 comments:

hknight said...

Nice that the fat pregnant lady is in on the mad dash for the pinata goods! But for those who are curious... Easton was crying because he wanted some and wouldn't get it for himself! I promise I'm not one of those pregnant ladies who steals birthday treats from little kiddos! And as far as the cake goes,I'm sure that is how true pirates eat it! Any who way fun and cute party, AS ALWAYS!!

Haynes Family said...

Mary, how oh how do you do it? I swear you are the most talented, creative person ever. What an awesome, fun mom you are. I could only imagine being as fun as you!!! I love the pirates, all of them are so dang cute! I bet Kaiden was in pirate heaven. Very cute!

Janet said...

Kaiden is going to be a little heart breaker I have decided!!! Not looking forward to those years! My kids loved that party even if it was held in Antarctica!! Evann has been wearing his pirate scarf today too!! You are awsome and I love you to death!!

Mamie said...

Those are the cutest pirates I have ever seen! Amazing how so many of them resemble their mamas (Lori, Janet, you). Wish Lucy could know them better. Oh well, we'll give them a shot when they're at BYU together...
Haappy birthday pirate boy.