Cinco de mayo makes seven years of marriage for me and my man. Who would have guessed we would be where we are. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband!!
Ok, so this should probably be a picture of the two of us, but we didn't take one. Really this picture captures alot of what I love about Kelly, not only is he SO great to me, but he is an amazing dad too! Just look at Cam's face, that is a boy who really loves his daddy! I am so grateful to have a husband who truly loves his family! Kelly is such a hands on dad who is so easy going, so patient with me, and usually up for anything--Lots of loves to you babe!




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! Congrats on seven happy years! We love you guys!
2 minutes ago, there wasn't a picture of you, and now there is! we must be playing with our pages at the exact same time! Tell Kaid, he can look at that bum cheekie all he wants, but no touchy!
HaPPY aNNIVERSARY!!!!!
sad how we're friends and I didn't know....i'm terrible!
Congrats! Seven years is awesome! I love your wedding pics cuz you guys both look the same!!
Love those wedding pix!!! You guys are adorable. This year will be our lucky seventh, too.
Hope you have many many more wonderful years together!
Hey that was my seven year anniversary too!!! That's crazy!!
That is so sweet of Kelly and Camden. Happy 7 years to ya! I can't believe it!
Happy late Anniversary. You make such a perfect couple.. actually I think Kelly lucked out! jk. almost four kids in seven years is quite the undertaking! you must love each other a lot and a lot!
Post a Comment