Friday, May 16, 2008
Keagan graduates from preschool!!
So, it's the night before preschool graduation and already we are up until 12:30 am making stuff for school (as if this is the first time). There is no hope for the future! The late nights have already begun and we are talking PRESCHOOL!! (Ok, so I am a bit of a procrastinator :)) I had this great idea to wait until the night before to make gifts for Keagan's teacher and the MANY student teachers. I baked cookies while my oh so patient and helpful husband made flower pens for Mrs. Mangum. That's right, kelly made the whole stinkin boquet. He assured me that he was well qualified because he used to have to tape his hockey stick. Actually, his willingness is all he needed to be qualified. Many props to my man for being such a good guy!!
Oh what a glorious sight, all the cookies frosted, wrapped, and finished!! I hope the student teacher's liked them. Keagan was so cute giving them away.
Part of the program was the kids singing "We all live in a yellow Submarine," it was so cute! I was happy Keagan got to sit by his cute friend Kennadee. They did a really good job!
Before the diplomas were awarded, the teachers had a surprise for the kids. Some of the high school boys came up on stage and played the garbage cans for them. It was actually really cool!
My little graduate!! I know is going to feel like a week and we will be back for High School graduation. Time has already flown by faster than I ever could have imagined!
Grandma Sandra is always so great to come support the kids! It was great to have her and cousin Natalie there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can not believe that our boys are big enough for kindergarten! I remember the day they first met when Taylor was born. It's insane how fast time flys!
You are my kind of mom! I'm an all-nighter project/ procrastinator myself. But if the results turn out like yours than it's all worth it. I am sure his teachers loved it.
PS I'm so impressed with Kelly's craftiness!
I love that Kelly made the flower pens!! How is it that you manage to look sooo beautiful in all of your preggo pics??? Congrats to Keegers!!
love it.. class of 2008! You are totally the queen of craft and I love that Kelly got in on the action.
I was going to say that you look mighty beautiful.. must be that pregnancy glow! how are you feeling?
What a handsome graduate!! Keagan is the cutest ever! Kelly making flower pens is the best, just warn him about the "crafty bum". :)
Post a Comment