
We went to the cemetary on Sunday to place some flowers on my cousins Eric Larsen and Dallas Orton's grave on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and it was neat to go as a family and remember these sweet boys. What would this life be without the gospel and the knowledge that families are forever!!!




The cemetary had some beautiful memorials for fallen soldiers. It is such a blessing to live in a country where men and women are willing to put thier lives in danger to preserve our freedoms. We are so blessed!

Wednesday we had a fun night with the Buckners at the Bees game. Super big thanks to Steph and Brandon for inviting us! Brandon had the Huntsman Suite for the night, which is the only way to take kids to a game! It was so much fun and I loved that Cam couldn't go anywhere!!

You can't go to a baseball game without eating hot dogs! Luckily it was even $1 hot dog night! Score!



Thursday we went to play with Grammy D, Great Grammy, and the cousins. First we stopped at the zoo, but seeing that it was a freezing cold down pour, we left and headed to the planitarium (spelling?). It was so fun to spend the day with so much family! Just look at these cute little martians!


Poor Great Grammy has had a bad time lately with her leg, so she got to ride the wheelchair all day. Camden was so excited about this and hopped a ride every chance he could get.


We watched the Deep Blue 3D movie, it was so funny to watch Ethan and Keagan reaching for all the Jelly Fish and other creatures that they thought were floating toward them, plus we got to wear these oh so sweet shades. Very cool!

Lori threw a fabulous birthday party for Ethan on Friday. It was a jungle theme and the kids had a blast!! They made animal hats and then got thier faces painted as thier favorite animal. In case you couldn't tell, Keagan chose to be the white crocodile. This picture cracks me up, I'm not sure I've ever seen the white crocodile make that expression??

Kaiden chose to be a tiger, surprise!

Camden was my favorite. As all the other children were requesting jungle animals, Camden walked up to Lori as she was painting faces and said, "Aunties, I be a walrus." What?? I'm not sure he even knows what a walrus is, and Lori was not so sure how to paint one, but she was a great sport and she did a great job with a very unusual request.

After the face painting the kids all got buckets and pretended to be elephants and went on a circus peanut hunt. They loved it! Happy 5th birthday Ethan!!
3 comments:
What a fun birthday party, planitarium time, baseball game, flower placing etc.. I LOVE the picture of Keagan. I need that picture! Your little Walrus is adorable. Your kids are so unique, funny, and cute and I LOVE them!
The white crocidile with enormous black nostrels is cracking me up!!! He looks so freaky!! That is a great picture!
You guys do the most fun stuff EVER!!! I love all the Thomas pix, also!
Post a Comment