Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thomas the train

Ok, so I am a bit behind. Last Thursday we got to ride Thomas the train thanks to my awesome friend Becca for hooking us up with tickets. We had a blast and the rain even stopped while we played.



Keagan was so funny as we were riding he said, "Mom, this isn't really Thomas the train, this is an old junk train." So, the Heber creeper isn't super nice, but it was still a blast. I had to explain that Thomas is the engine that pulls old junk trains.


Kaid was a little hesitant about Sir Topham hat at first, shocker, but they all did pretty well. Cam threw him a few dirty looks.

There were lots of activities to do, one tent had a ton of trains for the kids to play with, they loved it.


My favorite part was getting tattoos (i know i can't spell) The kids were way excited and still have some traces of them left. nice.





Cam was cracking me up, he just sat totally still while he got his tat. The guy was totally squishing his face and he didn't budge. you can see by his one cheek smile that he was lovin it!

balloons are always a huge hit with my kids and I love that they came with the tickets! Yea! Cam and Kaid both got monkeys with bananas and Keags got an elephant. (just in case you can't tell :) )



It was fun to hang out with Lori and her cutie kids (as always), and her friend Erin. Major thanks to Becca for hooking us up!










4 comments:

hknight said...

Looks like loads of "old junk train" fun! I'm suprised it didn't snow on you guys it was so cold that day!

Shannon & Summer said...

You are such a good mom to take your kids all over the place doing fun things, but what I'm most impressed with is how involved you are with them while playing! I admire that about you!

Haynes Family said...

I can't tell you how much I love your boys! They have SO much expression in there incredibly cute faces!! I love the pictures. Also, didn't you say you were pregnant??? Where is the baby???

Janet said...

LOVE the cheek smile!! Oh good ol' Thomas! Tobey wanted to go this year so bad, but it snuck up on me too fast!!! Next year for sure!! And I am with Angie- are you having a baby or a peanut??