
My man enjoying nature and a newspaper!! We had way too much fun replacing our old potty (and when I say old, I mean two years old). Camden recently developed a love for the movie Flushed Away. He unfortunately started throwing everything he could find into the potty and saying, "flushed away!!" Thank you Dream Works!! Anyway, one of his toys that went swimming actually got flushed and we have not had a flushing toilet for a week and a half. That is so much fun with one bathroom and a family of 5. I am pretty dang good with the plunger now--YUCK!!

So attractive!! This actually scares me for Kelly. What really happens behind closed doors???? I love that we can still have so much fun together even when all we have to play with is a broken toilet! I love ya babe!

Finally a day that felt like summer!! Huge thanks to Lisa and Brent for having us over to swim. We had a blast and even Cam thought the water felt "nice". P.S. cute buns Lisa!!

Kaiden had his first preschool graduation Tuesday. I was the lucky mom in charge of the blessed event. We had fun at the park and celebrated the four year olds major achievement. The kids were so cute! We ate sandwiches on a stick, watermelon, and grad cap cookies. (Thank you Family Fun!) I can't believe my little Kaiden finished a whole year of preschool. He loved it, much to my surprise. He has been a bit of a momma's boy in the past, but after the first few weeks he did great! I really appreciate all the moms in the group that were so great!
5 comments:
Lots of fun! I think all moms could use a room with bars at home! The Grad cap cookies are way cute,I love family fun!
those are hilarious of kelly using the potty in what looks like the wilderness!!! and Push!!!
yeah, that's the first thing I saw when I pulled up the blog- my hiney- you're grounded
cute boys- cuter mom! You do the greatest things!!!
Mary could you be any more creative?? I know you got it from Family Fun but not everyone can pull it off, I've tried!! Your amazing! I love the potty pics. Kelly is a fun husband, no shame, the best.
You have inspired me to install a toilet in my back yard! Jusst kidding!! Looks like another triumphant Mary moment!! I never would have thought you would become such a wonderfuly creative women!! You've come a long way from burp/barfing on my shirt!!! Love ya! P.S. you ever post my buns I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish!!!! At least Lisa has nice bunners!!!
I didn't know you didn't have a toilet!! That's crazy! You're so awesome, seriously! I also tagged you for a Marriage tag, so look on my blog for the questions then tag 5 more people! It's fun! See ya later!
Post a Comment