Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged... my marriage

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? As of cinco de mayo it has been seven years!
HOW OLD IS YOUR SPOUSE? My man is a young 31! I love being younger {by a whole 2 years :) }!
WHO EATS MORE? Given my curent state of gaining weight faster than I can imagine, it's a toss up. Actually, he doesn't usually eat breakfast, so probably me-- Ouch!
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? He did, but I was thinking it!
WHO IS TALLER? Kelly is taller. He's come a long way from 4'9" as a freshman in HS. My cute man actually is the tallest in his family at 5'11".
WHO SINGS BETTER? Kelly by farrrrr! I have a horrible voice! My poor children will probably be scarred from hearing me sing to them at night. Kelly even sang at General Conference with his fellow MTCers.
WHO IS SMARTER? Not a fair question, are brains are stronger in totally different areas. I would say it's about equal!
WHO CONTROLS THE TV REMOTE? Considering we can hardly ever find it.. I would say it is pretty equal. We currently only have one working tv in the house and there are only about 5 english speaking channels on it, so there isn't much to fight over.
WHO'S TEMPER IS WORSE? So sad to say it is without a doubt me! Kelly only gets audibly mad at me when we are towing my super duper van to the shop. Really he is an amazing peacemaker when it comes to our relationship!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Almost always me, just because we really don't like to work when we are together. I try to get most of that stuff done while he is at work, but if I want a partner to fold laundry at turtle speed- he is always willing!
WHO DOES THE DISHES? Usually me, Kelly is totally willing as long as he doesn't have to touch the yucky icky soggy food. He really is great about cleaning anything.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Looking at the headboard, I sleep on the right. Sleeping on the left would just be wrong!
WHO COOKS DINNER? Usually me, sometimes I actually make meals. Once in a while he surprises me with something yummy.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? No contest-- It is me! (Thank you dad!)
WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? I would say we are pretty even in that area, that is if I were ever to actually be wrong :)
WHOS PARENTS DO YOU SEE THE MOST? I would say it's pretty even, maybe my family a little more.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS? Maybe me, only because I have a lot more time to hang out with friends.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? I have one more than him. We had four girls then two boys. Kelly's mom had four boys then one girl. Big surprise we will have four boys soon. I'm not sure we will make it to the opposite sex fifth child.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY? Our familly has two pairs of pants.

No comments: