
all because two people fell in love... ah how sweet! This is us, so happy together!

and this is us again. It was so awesome to have the entire family together, well almost, I am pretty sure I am missing my daughters, where the heck are they??

All the daughters

all them handsome men

The two love birds that started all this

Lori and Jacob's family

Angie and Dan's fam

Oh the beautiful little girlies


My beautiful sister MaKell

Tyler and Mandolyn

Adam and Megan

Me and my favorite guys

Oh!! Camden's face is my favorite!!

Me and my huney bunches

Oh how I love this man! Huge thank you to lori for all her photographic skills! You are the best!! Maybe we should save this special color scheme for christmas cards, ha ha, oh well :)
3 comments:
SO dang cute! I love them you guys are the cutest! Lori is SO good!
LOVE all the pics! Lori did a great job!! What a pretty family!
oh my gosh your family picture is super presh!!!!!!!!!!!! You have so many family pictures I am so jealous! We still have not even snapped one yet:(.
ANYWAY~ YOU ARE MOVING BACK?????????????????
CHeehoooooo!!!!! WHere are you gonna live? We need to have a welcome back dinner! Have you told anyone else???? This is so exciting!
Do you need help moving????? let me know!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment