All those months of silently watching his big brother Camden are finally paying off, oh the fun we are in for!!
This is what happens when you move and then find out four days later that you have to move again and you don't want to completly unpack everything just to pack it up again, disasters!! Just look at those big blue eyes, how could I possibly get mad?? Plus, the taste of plain cocoa is punishment enough.


Chocolate milk or chocolate bathtub?? YUCK!!!




3 comments:
this is too funny!! I'm just waiting for Daxton to get big enough to do something like this! :)
OH YIKES! It's funny cause I thought the same thing about his big blue eyes. The cocoa powder really brings them out. :) He is so cute, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he was taking notes. He learned from the master (Camden).
oh Mary, I was laughing my brains out looking at these photos! Looks like you may have another Cam in the making! Also looks like I have a dark chocolate buddy!
Post a Comment