Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bedazzled bum :)

My wonderful friend Heather let me borrow her bedazzler to decorate some larger than life undies for my brother and his new wife's wedding night gift basket, anyway, I didn't start this project until late at night and by the time I finished it was really late and my cute unsuspecting husband was already asleep with his work clothes set out for the next day. I just couldn't resist, I snagged his jeans and bedazzled a rainbow heart on his right bum cheak, neatly folded up the jeans and put them right back where he left them. Since he had to leave for work at 5am, in the dark, and very sleepy, I knew he wouldn't notice. Tuesday morning I kept waiting for an angry phone call. He called and text me a several times, but nothing. I finally ended one conversation with, "I love you from the bottom of my heart!!" Kind of wierd thing to say, but he just said, "love you too." FINALLY around 12 he called me and after I said hello he responded, "MARY, WHAT THE HELL!!!" I was cracking up in the golds dressing room all by myself. I asked him how he finally figured it out and he said he went to lunch when he sat down something poked is butt. He sat up and looked behind him to find a rainbow heart, surprise!! He was a really good sport considering he works in construction and has all these tough guys around him all day. I'm sure they were a little perplexed with his wardrobe choice. When he got back to his co-worker he asked, "Have you noticed anything different about me today?" His response was, "You mean the bedazzled heart on your tush?" Anyway, Kelly was laughing about it and agreed that I got him pretty good, he also warned that payback can be painful. We will see. I love having such a fun husband that I can joke around with and be silly with! :)

6 comments:

Tami said...

Ha ha, how funny are you! I love it. Now I wanna see the undies :)

Mamie said...

oh you a funny one.I miss you terribly.

janet said...

Loved that! I laughed out loud and showed it to Aaron. So glad to have blogs for little stories like this.

I especially love the "Mary, what the Hell?" Hilarious.

hknight said...

That's just great! I can totally see the guys on the job wondering what the heck he had on his tush! SO SO funny! So was the bedazzler a blast to use? Now I really want to bedazzle something!

Lindsey Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haynes Family said...

This will forever make me laugh. I love it! Kelly really was a good sport about it considering who his co-workers are and all.