Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So behind

So, the whole point of starting this blog was for "journaling" purposes. I am such a failure at this keeping up thing. Here is another attempt at remembering what we do with our days...
We got to meet Grammy-Dee and Grandpa for some swimming fun a couple weeks ago. We had a blast!



Camden wasn't very happy about taking this picture, but I promise he was having fun.


Casen, was loving lounging in the hot tub on Auntie Lori. It was so funny to see him oh so relaxed and chillin!
















Me and my beautiful sister Lori









After the pool time we headed up to the hotel room, who would guess you could fit this many kiddos in one bed. Afterward, we headed down to the bakery where the kids with turbo metabolism all got oh so yummy looking stuff! Oh to be little and eat everything you want!!!









This is my beautiful cousin Kari and her new husband Steve. She had a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for them. Kari was so beautiful!! I am so in love with her dress.












Me and my sisters at the Temple.







The ladies











1 comment:

Janet said...

You guys are so cute!! I love the Hanson girlies!! Mary you look soooo good!!!