
The cutest couple!! Their temple sealing was so wonderful, Kelly thought it was the best he had ever heard. Megan looked so beautiful and Adam was so cute! They just looked so happy! What an awesome day!!

This is Adam and Megan's little sister Brooke, she is adorable and I LOVE this picture!

It was a beautiful day!! Not a cloud in the sky, perfect for a wedding!


Adam, Josh, and John Matthew

Adam's side of the Family

The brothers and sisters

Dad, Mom, Adam, Megan, and Grandma Lois

The Fam

Frolicking down the hill

Together Forever!!


All pooped out

What a beautiful place to get married!!


On to the wedding lunch, Bajio, oh yummy!!

Mandolyn, Grandma, and Uncle Bryant

Lauren, Dan, Sean, Jared, Chris, and Josh

Mother of the groom

My cute daddy talkin to the group

Adam and Megan after the luncheon program. Tyler was asked to give a totally spur of the moment toast, so funny, "To Adam, he's all man" So funny!!!

Mandolyn and Ty

The flower girls

Wedding party, (Most of Adam's groomsmen)

So beautiful!

Adam's new family

Cute little Jaeden

Their reception was so beautiful!!! Megan's family did an amazing job! Here are some of the awesome bridals that Lori took. Megan is so pretty!

They served an awesome strawberry, blueberry and Turkey salad, oh my heavenly yumminess! Lots of yummy rolls, scrumptious cup cakes and the best lemonade ever!

My cute parents

Megan's cute parents

My cute friend Tara and Jaeden. We are standing by the photo booth. What an awesome idea!! As everyone arrived they got to get in the photo booth and take four pictures. You could choose black and white or color and could zoom in or out. When they printed there were two sets side by side that had a perforated line down the center with Adam and Megan written at the bottom of both. You tore the two in half and pasted one side in the sign in book with a message for Adam and Megan. It was so much fun!! We all loved this!

Our dear friends, the Wilcock family (Janet's parents) and the Judds

The sistas, Angie, Lori, Kellie, and me (wardrobe provided by Lisa, thanks!!)

Dan and baby Dominic

"The Crew"

The Cake, so pretty from Kneaders, yum!

Adam and Megan's first dance, Megan's sister Melissa sang the most beautiful song for them to dance to.

Grandpa and Kaitlyn

Mom and AJ





Megan throwing the boquet, girls were flying!
7 comments:
what a fun day! everything looked beautiful! I LOVE you orange dress!
So awesome! You guys look great and Adam and his new wife are so cute together. She is so beautiful. You girls look so cute as well.
yay!! I love this! So fun. I'm glad your whole family got to be together!!
I love weddings! Love all these pictures! So fun! congrats to your brother! I LOVE the photo booth idea - that is the coolest ever!
And, that is hillarious what you did to Kelly's pants!! Hee Hee!!
OH, and I love your orange dress too!!
P.S. I get compliments every day on my cute car seat cover!
You have such a cute family! Cute pics :)
So cute! Lori did an awesome job! I am so happy for your brother.
I am so sad that I couldn't come!! It looked like such a beautiful time. You look so cute as useual and um..... it's Wilcock's not Wilcox..... :)
Post a Comment