Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh what do we do in the summer time??

We play, play, and play some more!! Janet, Heather, me and Angie with our little cuties, Casen is on my back as usual. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends and such happy healthy babies!!
My boys

Oh the yummy yummy lots to love Reesa and her bum freeze in the frigid water. I love her!
Cam being some wild creature.
Keagan and Ethan assuming the dino position
Eating after Megan went through the temple. What a wonderful day!! We love Megan!!
Me and my little bro
Such a wonderful couple!
It is always so wonderful to get to go to the Temple with family, it is especially wonderful to get to go with my new sister and watch our forever family grow!!
The fam
Me and Angie, no I am not pregnant!!
Happy Independence day!! I love the fourth of July and I love celebrating it with our wonderful friends the Angles. We have had so much fun with them for the past 6 years!!
Most of the girls (we missed you Mandolyn!)
My BEAUTIFUL little niece Avery
My squishy little cheekies
My cute momma and popsie
All of the grandbabies
my little crew
Lori, me and AJ, I have the best siblings ever!!

I LOVE the intensity of this little guy!! He was SO excited about having glowsticks.
Lucky me, I am surrounded by beautiful blue eyes.


Nothing is more fun than watching your kids excited about all the good things in life!

Off to the lake for Family Night. Cam and Jaeden drawing in the sand.
Camden showing me his "swimming" skills over and over and over and over. He is good!
Little cutie

Floaties much?
The little swimmers
We had girls night at Mom's house. Mandy came and did our toes for us, she is AWESOME!!! We ate legal cookies, scrumptious legal chicken alfredo and watched Momma Mia the night before the wedding. I am so grateful to have such awesome sisters and an amazing mom!!
These waxie toes belong to Angie and I. Love the parafin!!
My handsome nephews came from Vegas to Wrestling camp. We got to stop by and say hi. This is my cute mother in law and my sister in law Jana (also very cute!).
Spencer, Jonah, and Keagan
Happy Birthday to Kylie!!
Holy Huge and super fun bounce slide!! Angie, Dan, and the kids came with us to celebrate Kylie's birthday. It was so much fun, I couldn't resist joining the kiddos.
Avery and Jaeden
Amber and me
Kaiden the action hero
WaHoo!! I love to play!
Later that night we had a little birthday dinner for Angie. Casen decided he was done sitting in his camping chair and he should crawl around with it on his back. This is exhausting and he obviously needed a break.
Angie and her cute little dominic
Kaiden found this butterfly and was so excited about it. He posed for lots of cute pictures for us.
MaKellie and little guy
Lets kiss.... um what? Sister Demke would be so proud!
The girls posing for a "sassy" picture. Oh girls!
The girls
Me, Ty, and Lori
This is how you make smores over a heater, then Jacob busts out his lighter to speed the process along. We can adapt, right?
Tyler and Mandolyn headed up a great hike last week. It was so beautiful!! This is Tyler leading the kiddos up the trail.
This is what happens when your husband is out of town and your 2 year old decides he doesn't want to walk anymore. Gotta love the extra cardio.
Best idea ever!! Mom and Mandolyn put together these hiking ice creams. You make the ice cream mixture, put it in a zip lock then put that bag into a bigger zip lock with rock salt and ice and close it, then wrap it in newspaper and stick it in a back pack. When we got to this beautiful waterfall we ate dinner and then busted out the ice cream. Some of them had to be shaken a little more, but Camden's was totally frozen solid and so delicious!!
Boys can't resist them some water!
Beautiful flowers all along the trail
Case, me and Mom
WaHoo, some summer swimmin!!
Camden playing and having the time of his life with "Auntie Lisa"
I'm pretty sure they went to missing teeth smiling school together.
Max and his man crackers. Oh my!! Gotta have some snacks!!
Me and Lisa
Me and Muscles!! So maybe after forgeting to take the self timer off and having two random guys hold the camera for an eternity until it finally snapped this picture, I stopped actually flexing, but next to Martha I am nothing but soft!! We finally made the decision to run the 24th of July 10K the day before it actually took place. Maybe I should have gone running more than twice in the month before the race. Training??? We had a really good time running and it was so fun to run along the parade route. Thank you Martha!
No body there to take pictures of us running, so me improvised, thank you self timer!! :) I am so grateful for fun friends!
Children's heaven!! We went to the annual foam day with the Stangers. It was so cool and all my kiddos LOVED it!
Bubble bath, or bubble park??

The kids kept saying, "I'm a snow monster!" Yes they were!
Oh pure joy!
Seriously what could be more fun?? (that is keagan in the denim shorts in the center) There was one part that was so deep in foam that it came up to Camden's sholders sitting up tall. Thank you Lehi city for being such a cool place! I'm pretty sure it is what the pioneers would have wanted :)

6 comments:

Christina said...

You have the most gorgeous and sweet family!! What great pictures!!! ~Christina Davila

Shannon & Summer said...

Wowzers you are busy! That foam day thing looks so dang cool! I love all your pics...you are always doing super things with the kiddos! You look so great and I think you are so photogenic!!

lramey said...

oh you cute gals..i love you and your babies. for sure you are the most photogenic...and if you ever feel the need to clarify that you're not pregnant again, i'll kick you. you're look AWESOME!!! your boys are darling- love that family picture of you all!!! and cam's pure cross eyed concentration....lol! seriously- you are the funnest!!!! where was that hike!??? love swimming- come again!
so proud of you for running!!!and what in the world is that foam thing? i want to go!!!!

hknight said...

GOODNESS, you sure have been a busy lady! So many good times in the summer! The suds day thing look like a b.l.a.s.t.!!

Janet said...

I want to particapate in the foam maddness next year!! Pretty sure my kids would think they have died and gone to heaven!!!

You are so beeeutiful Mary!! I love all of the pictures of your family such lookers you all are!! :)

Thanks for comming down today and sorry about the mass amount of insanity that was experianced at the grocery store!! :/

Jeff and Kellie said...

that looks like so much fun. i want to do that. your little family is growing and cute as ever. miss you guys.