Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy birthday Casen

Yea! We were so excited to meet our newest little man on Thursday. He was born at 2:56pm and weighed 6 lbs 11 oz. and was 19.5 in. He is such a little skinny guy, but we love him tonz! The boys are all so excited to have their baby brother here and can't get enough of holding him and kissing him and smelling his head... go figure? Huge thanks to everyone that was SO helpful to us this weekend!! Especially the grandmas, Lisa, Adam, Sue, and Nicole who all babysat my kids Thursday! What would I have done without you!!!


Camden was asleep when my mom brought the kids to the hospital, so he didn't get to meet Casen until Saturday. My most awesome friends Heather and Jeff brought cute little Hayleigh and some most delicious Cheesecake to the hospital Friday. We love you!! Thanks a million!!

Keagan and Kaid were so excited to finally get their brother when we went to Grammy D's house for the weekend. Thanks so much to my awesome mom who saved my sanity this weekend and totally took over my kids for us!!

Casen's welcome sign at Grammy's house. Uncle adam, Ty and Auntie Mandolyn, Great Grammy, Aunt Ila, and grandma and Grandpa all signed it and wrote little notes for Casen.

11 comments:

hknight said...

He is so cute, tiny and skinny! Congrats you did great and look fantastic! It's fun to watch the older siblings loving on their babies! The pictures on Lori's blog our awesome! I'm excited for Reesa, Casen, and Hayleigh to be little buddies like all their older brothers!

Much loves,
~Heather

Team 'Iloa said...

Congratulations!!!!

He is so sweet. Mary you looked fabulous this whole pregnancy and even after delivery. You look gorgeous!

janet said...

YEAH! He is so cute and his face really looks like Kelly to me..

YOU ARE WONDERWOMAN, girl! Baby #4, looking hot, making quilts.... Congrats on the new baby. I hope the transition is a smooth one!

lramey said...

oh what a sweet heart! I think i need to hold him soon!!! like you just head up to your mom's two days after you have him!!!

You definitely look FABULOUS!!!!!Whatever- doing turbo the night before you have a baby! You're wonder woman!!!!!

(oh, I just saw that someone said that in another comment--must be true)

Mamie said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how much like Kelly he looks in at least one of those. What a sweetheart. I am so happy for you!!

BTW, I learned that baby's emit endorphins through their little heads so that is why smelling them is so addicting.

I love you.

Shannon & Summer said...

You and baby look so fantastic! So excited for you! Can't wait to meet him!

Haynes Family said...

He is so tiny!! Congratulations on such a cutie for the 4th time. I can't wait to hold him and smell his head too!! :)

Jeff and Kellie said...

what a handsome little guy. you seriously have one of the cutest little families i have ever seen. congrats, and i can't wait to meet him.

Summer said...

Congratulations! You and Kelly make some really cute kids. I am so happy for you guys!!!!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

How cute. I guess I haven't checked in a few weeks. Hope you are doing ok and adjusting to another one. Your family is so cute. Your pics Lori took are awesome as well. I need to hire her sometime, she is amazing.

Ali said...

Oh, congratulations, Mary! He is so beautiful! You look just lovely. Really, I don't know how you do it! I'm so excited for you! You guys make cute babes.

By the way, you are so crafty! I am always so impressed! How in heaven's name do you find the time???

Love you.