Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Casen's first photo shoot, 4 days old

My super patient and talented sister Lori once again took pictures for me. What would I do without her!! I love them all and had a hard time chosing which pictures to post, so you'll have to deal with the long post of my little baby!!























15 comments:

Summer said...

How sweet!!! I love the black and white one of you kissing him. He's so tiny!! And that wasn't too many pictures. You can NEVER have too many pictures of a new born.

Shannon & Summer said...

So dang cute!! I love all of them, but the last one I think is my favorite! Your sister does good work!
I am thinking that he looks like you!

lramey said...

oh my goodness, how tender! I love them! I love the one of you kissing him too---

Lori said...

Such a cutie pie!!! I wish I was holding him right now! He is such a sweetheart! It was fun taking pics of him!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Mary he is adorable! Congratulations!!!! You are probably the best looking "right-after-birth" mom I've ever seen. How do you look so good in the hospital pictures? Those pictures of Casen are just adorable! I really need to learn how to make those car seat cover things. Those come so in handy, and they would be great baby gifts. All my friends are having babies now days. The blanket and cover look really cute!! Okay well take care. I'll probably just see you at kick boxing since we're out of the ward :(

hknight said...

Way so cute, I like the sheep skin rug, and the basket ones, along with the ones I aready commented on on Lori's blog! The Kissing one is still my fav! So TINY!!

Haynes Family said...

I love the one with your hands cupping his head, you can totally see how small he really is. He is so sweet and so cute! What a cute little bum!

Janet said...

Oh Mary he is sooo sweet!! He is a mini Kaiden! What a teeny weeny he is!! I love him, and I promise I will be comming to see him so very soon!!! Congratulations on yet another handsome boy!! How are you feeling?? You look awsome!

Tiffy said...

Mary, He is so stinking sweet! I love all the pictures tons! Im glad everything went well!

Michelle said...

Wow, Mary - those pictures are gorgeous! I absolutely love them!

Bale Family said...

SOOOOO cute! He is the cutest baby ever and you look so good! I hope your labor wasn't too bad! What a cute family you have! I love all the pics! Congrats!

Camie said...

Congratulations Mary! He is such a beautiful baby and those pictures are adorable! Lori did an amazing job. I hope all is going well!

Lindsey Simon said...

Who took the pics? Cute!Cute! Congrats on another cute boy :)

Missy 'n Danny said...

such cute pictures of your new baby, looks like you guys have your hands full. What a beautiful family!

Michelle said...

I love the new background! And I still love the pictures!