
Amazing, a birthday party for my child and the biggest problem was a velcro malfunction! Nice! Perfect weather- I couldn't believe it! We had a good time at the park Sept 5 playing with friends and celebrating Keagan.

Camden with a weapon in hand, shocking!

My cute nieces, Olivia, Piper, and Alyssa

The girls


Piper doesn't like to have her picture taken at all-- Right :) So cute!

Keagan and his super cool star wars ship from Grammy Sandra

Mike and Diana

The newest additions to the pool of friends, Hayleigh and Casen

Our super cool friends the Greenes are leaving us for Lake Havasu (sp?) We are so sad to see them go, but we are super excited to visit them! We went to Chuck-E-Cheese to let the kids have fun together and hang out before they go. We will miss you guys TONZ!!!

Dave, Amber, and Roman


So glad to see that the play equiptment is so stinkin clean!!! Yuck!

Amber, me and Casen. I am so grateful to have such an awesome friend! Amber has made living here so much fun! I don't know how much I would have initially liked my ward without her in it!

Kaiden, Camden, Kylee, Keagan, and Raya
3 comments:
Yahoo for good weather! The kiddos had a blast! Thanks for the invite! Happy Birthday Keagan!!!
How fun! I love that park you went to for the party! And it's a miracle that the weather cooperated!
Hey I saw your kids at the gym daycare on Saturday! I just wanted to make sure you are taking care of yourself!!!
Post a Comment