Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The pond and party time!

Ok, so this is a little out of order, but last Monday we went to Easton's super duper Pirate birthday party. It was awesome as usual and the kids had a super fun time!
We had lots of fun at the pond with some family a friend a couple weeks ago. Thanks to Tobey for not giving his little sister shaken baby syndrome and coming to play with us!! (Sorry Janet!)
For some reason Camden thinks he has to drink the pond water every time we go there, YUCK!


We had a blast at Max's Birthday party a couple Saturday's ago. It was the perfect day for the season's last swim :( So sad!! Lisa did an awesome job and even saved a life! Go lifeguard!

For some reason it is torture for my kids to look at the camera, go figure?!

Super scary bat man!!

Right after Max's party we headed over to Natalie's birthday party! Fun day! The boys again had so much fun and it was hilarious to watch all the girl's reaction when Natalie opened a barbie movie. Oh my holy squeals of delight! They were so cute!


Thursday Kelly and I headed over to Sweet Tomatoes for Lori's surprise birthday party. It was so fun to watch Kelly's face as we sang happy birthday to a very surprised Lori as she walked around the corner to find a place to eat. I am pretty sure Kelly was trying to hide under the table. Jacob did a great job of arranging the shin dig and we all had a great time celebrating Lori's 31st!

Saturday night I got to hang out with some of my favorite girls! It was BYU life all over again. Tara, Crystal and I (along with Shayla and Casen) shopped Gateway and ate some yummy food before heading over to see Tara's house. It was so much fun to be with my ladies again! (we missed you Kendra and Ang!!)

Sunday we partied yummy style for Lori's Birthday Dinner at Mom's house. Camden had a blast doing who knows what in her back yard. He came back in the house with just a few stickers in his socks, yikes!! Needless to say we donated them to the garbage. My mom cooked 3 different dinners to satisfy everyone and two desserts!! (did i mention she is very accomodating?) Everything was awesome and it was fun to celebrate Lori again!
I couldn't help but add this one. It is so much fun to have our little casen in the fam!!

6 comments:

Haynes Family said...

Wow, Casen looks a pound or two bigger! I love how at Lori's dinner the guys are at a totally different table :). I love all the pictures. I can't wait to see you!!

hknight said...

Holy birthday party mania! Lots of fun, and Casen does look bigger already! So cute!

Lindsey Simon said...

Why wasnt I invited to your little roomate get-together. Looked like fun!! You guys are still so cute.

Janet said...

Casen is a little man and I could stare at that picture ALL day!!! Thanks again gor taking Tobey that hellacious day!!! You are the best and I love ya to death!

Janet said...

Oh and love the sticker sock picture hilarious!! And that was supposed to say for taking Tobey NOT gor!!!

Kendra said...

Ok, your boys are beautiul and darling! I loved seeing you last weekend--what a mom!! Of course, I missed Ang and Crystal . . . when is girl's weekend in Cali???! Love you!