Friday, September 26, 2008

.97 admission to cornbellys


My friend just posted this on her blog, if anyone was planning to go to cornbellys, this is an awesome deal. Go to http://www.kbull93.com/Article.asp?id=901265 for a printable coupon good only today and tomorrow (friday and sat.).

4 comments:

Haynes Family said...

Do you go and pick as much corn as you want? Sounds delicious.

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh boy! What an awesome deal! I am sad I missed it! I totally want to take the kids there!
I just heard you moved! I hope everything is going well!

janet said...

I wish we lived closer and could go! We don't even know it's fall in Vegas.

Love your new blog title! I guess my four sons didn't sounds as catchy.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! I'm so glad that you do! Your boys are so cute! I love that baby pics! They are so adorable! I can't to take some of our baby! Hope all is well and see you soon!