Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blasted snowy day and Buster

Saturday morning we were eating breakfast when all of a sudden Kaiden's eyes got huge. He was looking past me and said, "I want that!! Mom, I ordered that!!" I turned around and much to my dismay, there was snow! YUCK! The kids were utterly delighted! We quickly got the boys dressed and out they went. It may as well have been Christmas. They were SO happy!

A frozen footprint, what could be better?






This is Pogoo the snowman. Keagan was beyond frustrated that he couldn't get his nose and eyes in the way he wanted. Isn't he a cutie!??


Casen and I stayed inside were it was nice and warm. No snow for us!

Last night Grandpa called the boys up the stairs and told them to come see his new friend. He made it sound like it was some live creature and the boys were very apprehensive to even go into the family room to see. Once we convinced them that it was safe, and they got a peek of what was in there, they ran full speed ahead and tackled poor Buster. Grandma eventually had to pull Buster to safety as the boys almost tore him to shreds! Even though he is just a stuffed dog, he has the sweetest huge face ever!!



5 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

My kids wish we had gotton more snow. I am glad it was all melted by 10 am. Looks like a fun time. The dog looks pretty fun as well.

Hanson Girls Gormations said...

That is my kind of dog! I love their excitement over everything. :) Man, those pictures make me cold just looking at them. I get nervous thinking about how cold we'll be when we get there. But that is what hot chocolate is for, right??!! :)

Hanson Girls Gormations said...

PS- this is Angie, I didn't realize I was logged into this still.

Michelle said...

That's so cute! I love the frozen footprint! HAHA! Hey we miss you guys already! It's weird having an empty basement! Who knows what kind of people will move in next - but I know they won't be as good as you!!

Mamie said...

"I want that!! Mom, I ordered that!!"
Your boys say the funniest things.