It started out as a beautiful day, sunny sky, warm weather, balloons, cupcakes, etc. Then the friends started to come and so did the storm. I don't know what it is about my kids birthday parties, but I cannot throw a party without extreme wind or rain. -

My cute little niece Addie
Heather, Lisa, Janet, Me, and Summer... some of my very loyal friends who come to these crazy parties even though they know they will either blow away, get rained on or freeze. Thank you, I love you all!!
Don't worry that a crazy storm that blew the party away... it started out great for Camden with a wasp stinging him between the eyes twice!! Anything else??
Kids are great! Luckily they didn't seem to mind the weather, they played anyway. With help from mom and Summer, the kids jumped and jumped on the bubble wrap before it blew away. So cute!
Look at those big two year old "Hulkie muscles" so tough!!
Good bye party! Thaks to everyone for all your help in recovering what we could.
Very resourceful boys! They grabed the bubble wrap and used it for shelter so that they could still play in the rain.
My cute little birthday boy!
Gotta love it!! Huge thanks to everyone who came to the party and braved the storm! It got too crazy to even open gifts at the party, but Cam and the boys had a blast opening gifts at home. They all loved everything, so thank you friends!!! Who knows, maybe we will get snow on Keagan's birthday! If anyone's lawn is looking brown, let me know and I would be happy to plan a party in your yard!



11 comments:
k seriously, are you ever going to look pregnant????
loved the party- all the parties- too bad you're in a fight with Mother Nature!
It was fun to come, even in the rain! The kids had a blast no matter the weather! Once again, another great party by the Mary Mckeester!
You seriously son't even look prego in those pictures!! So cool! I didn't realize what a crazy party it really was without those pictures! Funny! Maybe next time.
You are an amazing mom!!! I am sure you are getting points in heaven for these awesome parties. Your boys are lucky lucky kids!!!
How are you feeling????
That park looks so beautiful! Good idea on the popping bubble sheet thing. At least your parties are full of excitment, never a dull moment it sounds like!! I love you!!
Ditto on those prego comments, I told you on the phone... where is the baby you keep talking about??
Mary, you and your parties are awsome. Your hooter hider is finished, I gave it to Sam to give to you because she paid for the fabric. It is really cute if I don't say so. See you soon I hope.
Love Ya.
No matter the weather we stick together!! :) Love you and your cute fun parties!
Mary, I just realized I spelled awesome wrong in my message, sorry I really can spell.
grandma mckee
I am glad you got a few pictures of your cute party before it blew across the park. So sorry it turned out that way for you. we all had a great time - thanks for the invite. you are a very talented lady!!
How fun! Looks like you guys still had fun even with the crazy weather.
Post a Comment