Sunday, August 24, 2008

Final days of summer :(

Last week we decided to kick off the last week of summer with a family swim. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast! (well, maybe until Camden's TWO layers of swimmy diapers leaked a beautiful brown streak down the baby slide and cleared the big pool--oops!!)

The boys love having Kelly throw them across the pool, poor Kaid was showing a little more than expected as he got thrown!
My little fish- really he thinks he can swim. I love it and it scares me to death at the same time!


Keagan and Kaiden love that they can go down the big waterslide by themselves. I love it too!!

Tuesday we went to the farm (along with the rest of Utah County), the cows were extra friendly and the kids had a blast feeding them.

Camden was super excited about all the baby bunnies, so cute!

Another friendly cow kept licking Camden's knee- he wasn't so much loving that.

We are super excited for this week- Keagan's first day of school and a new baby, but it's so sad to say goodbye to summer!!

6 comments:

Haynes Family said...

I love the bum cheeck, woo woo! I love that pool, I wish we had one like that. Good luck with your new adventures this week!!

Mrs.Mayne said...

The picture of Kaid's bum is hilarious. You need to submit that to a contest or something. It will be a big hit. Where is that pool? It looks so fun.

Janet said...

Hey good luck this week with Casen's big arrival!!! Please call if you need ANYTHING!! Love you tons and I too am not happy about summer comming to an end! Pooh trains!! I swear this summer was the fastet summer in the history of my life!!

Michelle said...

That's so cute! Where was that pool you guys went to?? It looks like fun! Good luck this week! I bet it will be fun to have Keagan start school again and it's always an adventure to have a new baby in the house! PLEASE call me if you need anything! I'll be home from work for the next 2 weeks so please use me! I can't imagine having a new baby and 3 kids already so I'd love to help whenever I can!

Team 'Iloa said...

Oh my, I love that picture of your son floating on his back with the floaties!!! ADORABLE!!!

Lindsey Simon said...

You guys are such fun parents! Looks like you guys had a fun summer!