
Camden wants to be one of the big boys so bad! He loves playing super hero's with the big boys, only the super suits don't fit super well :(

Be scared!! I am!

Friday afternoon we got to go to Raya's 3rd birthday. It was a prince and princess party, here are my royal guys

Saturday morning we had Janet's baby girl breakfast. We ate at Kneaders -YUM!!- I totally recommend the sticky cinnamon bread french toast-awesome!

Heather found this idea on
www.twopeasinabucket.com so cute! This is my attempt at making them.

Me, Janet, Heather

Lori wasn't able to come, so I got to bring her daughter Kaitie with us. She is getting so big and loves being on of the girls! Such a cutie!!

Next we were off to the Family Reunion at Wheeler Farm. Kelly is always so excited about these events where we don't know anyone! This is my beautiful mom and beautiful grandma Lois. Kelly stayed about 20 minutes and then was off to meet Tyler at the driving range with dad, who also felt he had served his time.

Cam and the boys loved chasing the ducks and geese. Cam didn't seem to care that all the big geese were hissing at him the entire time he was around them.

Leave it to my boys to find a way to do what they want! Bunnies in a cage, no problem- we will pet them if we want to!


The joys of boys!! It doesn't really matter that there are tons of people on the bike path or that the bathroom is not far, boys can pee anywhere, right? I couldn't resist a picture of thier little bums!

We went up the canyon for family night to a park we had never been to before. We will go back for sure! I am so grateful to live in such a beautiful place!!


Kaid doesn't think he is big stuff or anything!
5 comments:
How CUTE CUTE CUTE! I LOVE those things you made for Janet's shower!!!!!!! You're the craftiest panties ever!
Cute pic's of the boys! What park did you go to? We shall go too!
Cutest pictures ever!!!! I love your boys, and Cam melts my heart in his super sized super suit!!!
I seriously love what you can do with scrapbook paper! You inspire me!
Also, love the boys peeing picture. It takes a special type to be moms to boys!
Cute!!! I love the pic of Camden on the rocks! He looks like a little man! And where did you go in the canyon??
I love reading what funny things your boys say! they are so innocent but so hilarious! how are you feeling?
Post a Comment