Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Keagan's prayer

Keagan has been struggling with nightmares for a while now. Not so sure what to do about that. Last night his prayer was so cute, this is what he said...

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. This time will you please take away my nightmares and give them to someone that I don't know far away? In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Humm, nice to ask for a blessing of no nightmares, probably not necessary to wish them on strangers!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

OH that is soo cute!!! I hate nightmares!! Glad I don't have them anymore 'cause I had some bad ones envolving a certin alien who shall remain nameless!!

lramey said...

that's hilarious. I hope I don't get stuck with his blasted nightmares now! And not Janet- she has had enough of those- hummmm even about a month ago when some of her bestest friends surprised her with him in the basement.....hahahahaha!!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Mollie and Hayden pray every night to not have bad dreams. I wish there was something that could be done to make them go away. I get one every once in a while and it stinks.

Team 'Iloa said...

This kids cracks me up!!!! I will pray tonight that we are not the people far away that get his bad dreams.

Haynes Family said...

Dan and I were laughing so hard. I love Keagan so much!! I hope he had a bad dream free night.