Monday, June 16, 2008

Janet's 30th, Cabelas, The pool, the lake, and Summer Fest!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend Janet!! I love ya! We had a blast as usual. Poor Kelly added to the fun of the evening. (super small blanket sleepers to wrestling singlet... yikes!)

Look at those bellies!!


A night at Cabelas, always a favorite with the boys!


Just look at that sweet little baby face!

Camden sending out the vibe to all those little ladies in swimming diapers!

The kids (and mom) always love a day at the pool! Thanks Heather for the invite!




Saturday we went to the Lake with the Greenes. We had a blast and loved their new boat!














Kelly tried wake surfing. He did awesome!! It was fun to watch, Kaid can't wait to be like dad!
Me, Amber, and little Roman



The kids loved swimming in the lake. Keagan had to be reassured that there were no whales, sharks, or crocodiles before he would get in :)





Hurray!! Summer Fest finally came! We have been every year since Keagan was born. It is always so much fun to watch the parade and the fireworks are always great!





We were so happy that Uncle Adam could come with his cute friends Kelli, Colby, and Jen.

Camden was in sugar heaven with salt water taffy being thrown from every angle!














Keagan, Kaid and Uncle Adam were so excited to get new ties at the parade, what handsom guys!! (uncle Adam shmozed Kaiden's tie for a sample of shampoo, later he realized he didn't get such a great deal)

Keagan and Taylor















This is what happens when you don't wear sunscreen to the lake. Kelly is hating life and the boys are constantly reminding me that we always have to wear sunscreen. Lesson learned!! Ouch!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh I am whintzing in pain at the sunburn!!!
I loved the birthday dinner-thank you so much!! I never knew laughing at Kelly could be so much fun! :)
Next year we are going to be at summerfest for sure!! I love your cute heartbreaking boys!!

hknight said...

Oh major OUCHY! The pictures are killing me, that is one super bad sunburn! Glad that you came to watch the fireworks with us! Also glad you came to the pool!

Anonymous said...

No matter what I told him he never listened to me. Hope it feels better soon. Love Ya, MOM

Lori said...

I don't get the thing with kelly at the dinner, please explain. And about the sunburn pics...niiice! Poor kelly!

Shannon & Summer said...

Yea, that has got to be one of the worst sunburns I have ever seen - ouch!