Monday, June 1, 2009

Field Trip


I was one of the lucky moms picked to go to the zoo with Mrs. Huntington's class last Tuesday. One of the little girls in the class brought these t-shirts for all the kids and the teacher so the kiddos would be easier to see. So nice! I had Keagan and three other boys from his class in my group. They were so much fun, we had a blast!

chillin on the tiger statues, kindergartners are actually pretty good photographers.


The boys LOVED the bird show, especially the owl from Harry Potter.














This cute little guy was one of the boys in my group. I could not get over how ginormous his backpack was!! I love it! I could have easily stuffed him in it and carried him around the zoo. He was such a tough kid and packed it through the zoo all day long.














Screaming on the train in the tunnel, the word was that there were snakes in the tunnel so you had to scream really loud, oh scary kindergarten rumors.

Cute boys



This is Keagan and the Foosa, yeah, apparently they are real and they do eat leamurs (too bad I can't spell)


rockin the bus ride home. I can't believe Keagan has completed his first year of school, when did he grow up? It was so fun to spend the day with my guy, I totally remember going to the same zoo on my field trip when I was in elementary school, crazy!
Huge thanks to Lori for watching my other little guys!

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

What an awesome field trip Keagan! I dig your cool orange shirt, and I'll bet you loved all of those animals!

Janet said...

I love how you keep leaving comments on my blog under mystery names!! :)

Bale Family said...

Mary, I know your cousin Kerry! I used to work with Teresa and Erin and knew her through them! How funny! Small world!