Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School is out....It's PARTY TIME!!

Keagan and Mrs. Huntington
Keagan had a blast in her class this year, she was a great teacher and made kindergarten lots of fun. Keagan gave her this apron to thank her for everything she did for him this year.








Now it's time to celebrate!!! Keagan invited the kids from his class over to party summer style with pizza, watermelon, root beer floats and water balloons.



Since I didn't order Keagan a yearbook, I decided to make little Kindergarten autograph books for the kiddos to sign their names in and exchange phone numbers for summer playdates.





This is Hannah and Piper in a waterballoon relay race. I think the balloonn slipped down to their buns, oops!






Of course they had to do teams as boys vs girls, I'm pretty sure the girls won by a landslide, imagine that :)







Enjoying their frosty brew








Kaiden enjoying every second of being in charge of waterballoons in cold potato.








The little social hour of exchanging digits and autographs. So cute!! Most of the kids wrote their name on one page and their phone number on another. Makes it a super fun surprise to find out who you are actually calling for playtime!










Some of the boys












Brady, he is such a cute kid!













Hannah and Jace













Hawk going Hollywood














Hurray for SUMMER!!!!!














This is how Casen spent the afternoon, asleep on my back, thank you snuggly!!















5 comments:

Rachel said...

Mary, seriously, you are a ROCK STAR! This party is amazing!

Team 'Iloa said...

You are such and amazing mom!
I SO plan on copying all your ideas. (hope you wont be mad!)Love the apron idea for a gift for teachers.
You are so thoughtful!

lramey said...

Mary....

you are amazing!!! Seriously. The apron= number 1. throwing a party for the kindergarten class= number 1. the autograph books= number 1. I wish I were a mom like you.

Mandolyn said...

Keagan- I remember when Mrs. Huntington started teaching.... I was a second grader at Midway Elementary and her classroom was across the hall from mine! You guys are such a great family! I wish you all a long & happy summer!

Haynes Family said...

Ditto to what everyone said minus Mandolyn ( I don't remember Mrs Hungtington at all, never met the lady) When I grow up, I want to be just like you Mary. Your boys are so lucky.