Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saying goodbye to friends

So the pearces are deserting us for Arizona (I would go if I could), this is our last hang out before they left. It was kinda chilly, but a beautiful evening! We will miss you!!
Me and my evergrowing buddy!

Some of the grub


There were all these baby geese swiming around, the boys so eager to throw entire buns to them.



My wonderful husband and my gangsta baby




Kaiden actually volunteered to take some pictures in the flowers, bless him :)





Oh he is so sweet!






I love this baby and I love this beautiful place!!!!! (at least in the summer)







4 comments:

Ali said...

Oh your boys are so cute! Pretty park!

Bale Family said...

That is so pretty! Where is that place? Close to us?

Team 'Iloa said...

Love those flower pics!

Michelle said...

Your boys are getting so big! And your hair looks so dang cute! Are you still living up with your parents? I hope you're doing well!!