Friday, February 6, 2009

7 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

eww!

Lori said...

looks like you dont have many takers so far! seriously that is the most disgusting/bizarre thing ever!

Haynes Family said...

That looks like a human pig dog dragon. Yikes!

Haynes Family said...

One more thing...how did they find another one of those creatures to breed more creatures. I'm afraid they are going to start taking over scaring little children, well everyone.

Tami said...

I didn't read your comment underneath at first and was like, "What the CRAP kinda dog IS that?" Ya scared me :)

Janet said...

Ok I had to make my kids leave the room!!!!!!!! I am scarred for life! "That was..... very disturbing go see a councilor" name that movie.

Mamie said...

n.a.s.t.y
janets comment reminded me of our countless views of edited breakfast club.
"the school is equipped with fire exits at either end of the library"

good times

sorry I didn't get your facebook msg until too late. would have been so fun to see you.