Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January

My little Camden was in his own Elmer Fudd Heaven!! Grammy Sandra got these super cute dress ups at her shop. The Kids were lovin it!!

I was comissioned (if that's the right word) by Sue to make a baby shower gift for her daughter in law (and my friend) Ashley who is having a baby boy in April. This is what I came up with . The bottom fabric says "rock'n roll" and the back is black minki-- oh so soft :)
I walked in to check on Camden's bath and this is what I found. If only you could see the inches of standing water covering the entire bathroom floor. OH happy day, I love it when Kaiden decides to bound into the tub with all his clothes on and together they decide to to empty an entire bottle of body wash! Oh how I love my children and their ideas!!


And then I am reminded that I really do love my sweet children!
especially in this state of unconciousness :)
Grammy Dee was so sweet to take Keagan to "Goodies and Grandmas" where Keagan had a blast hearing stories and eating muffins and Grammy won a gift certificate to a local restaurante. The next week he got to go to "Goodies and Grandpas" with Grandpa. Lucky kid to be so loved!
It is so hard in the winter time to be stuck in the house, so we decided to spend some time at the park...
not exactly my idea of fun in the sun! (but the kids loved it)
Even though I hate it, it is really pretty.
In case you didn't notice, this post is going backwards, oh well. We all headed to the planetarium (sp?) to watch a little 3D Dinosaur movie and explore with the kids. We are way to sexy for these glasses!!
Kaitie and Cam chillin with their shades

The Haynes crew
My wonderful friend Tara came to party with us for New Year's Eve. She is the best and she even brought her homeade cheese ball. All I can say is wow, Martha Stewart (delicious!), Tara you rock!
We headed over to the hot pots to warm up a little, only it was crazy hot! Cam and Avery weren't down with the big pot of boiling water. Jaeden did so great with me, Dan, and Tara. If anyone feels so inclined, come over any time!! I am always good to go to the hot pots!
Kelly and our little man
A few weeks ago I was upstairs and Kaiden came running up and announced, "Mom, I just kicked Keagan's tooth out!" Keagan came up a couple minutes later laughing and confirmed what Kaided told me. I told Kaid since he kicked it out, he would have to help him find it. Together they went on a treasure hunt and found the tooth. Keagan was so happy that he felt it bump his arm as it fell out, so he was sure it didn't get shoved back into his gums like the other one. Great! :) This tooth was definitly not ready to come out, but Keagan didn't seem to mind! Gotta love rough boys!

4 comments:

lramey said...

hey, mine went backwards too!

cutest dress ups. and seriously, when are you going to start selling your stuff??? ETSY!!!! I LOVE that quilt! I will have to commission you to make me something new!

oh.my.bubbles. that's the worst/funniest thing ever! your boys are hilarious!!!!! Oh Kaiden!!!! and yes, i love the "reminder" moments...how sweet.

for real you're the best mom. I wouldn't take my kids to the park to play cuz i'd be too cold!!! I'm the worst. And the hot pots? i'm soooo in!!!! lemme know when and where!!!

nice-kicked the tooth out?! holy my moly!!! I'm happy it fell out, not up!

Lori said...

Love the bubbles and the picture of Cam in his rain boots at the hot pots! lol! Where are the pics from TX?

Haynes Family said...

I love all the pictures. The quilt for Ashley is awesome! You need to charge people and sell those, you have major skills. The bath tub bubbles...you are the most patient fun mom. I love how happy your boys are. You are such a good mom!

Mamie said...

sometimes when I read about your boys and their antics, I don't know whether to laugh (b/c clearly it is funny) or cry. You are amazing to handle teeth-kicking, poop-smearing, bath flooding, etc. with such humor and grace.