Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting older and having fun!!

My mother in law has a little tile in her house that says, "Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened" How is it possible that I am 30?? Ok, it's really not that bad. Kelly was so cute and decided that he wanted to throw me a skating party for my birthday. My mom and sister Lori jumped in and helped make it cute and super fun!! Thank you to everyone who came (and those who couldn't) for making the big day so much fun and a lot less painful! :) I am so grateful for my wonderful friends and family and that we have so much fun together!! Thank you!!!
Oh the cuteness, my mom and Lori put together this banner of embarassing pictures of my throughout my life- Yikes! It was really funny though. They also did the cute water bottles for everyone and even lifesaver favors that said, "Mary has always "savored" every day of her "life"." Leave it up to them to make Classic Skating cute. Lori also had a cute little scrapbook there and some people brought 6x6 pages about me. It was so nice and such a good idea.

The Silvas "practicing" their baby skills and Summer
My cute in laws
Me and Amber
Our cute first-timer and super good sport!!
Me and my big sis
Sue and her tasty little treat ;)
My momma, Casen and Sue
Lori displaying her mad skating skills
Lori, Adam, and me
My cute and wonderful husband
Our attempt at a pyramid
Go Jeff Go!!
Lori, Lisa, me, Heather, and Janet
The ladies once again
Casen, Adam and his wonderful girlfriend Megan
We totally rocked the rink!!
The crappy classic skates
Lori was sneaking Casen tastes of frosting, he suddenly sprouted teeth
Oh the pictures of the past
My mom even made me "no hippy hippy shake cup cakes" YUM!!! Delish and totally legal.
My super mom
Kelly took me out to the Utah Gymnastics meet later that week. My dad took me to one of these meets when I was a little girl, I have been a huge gymnastics fan ever since. We had a blast, and even though it was the wrong team (red), they did awesome!

After the meet we headed over to Spoon Me, oh my favorite place. So yummy!!
We had a little gift opening on my actual birthday, thanks mom and dad for the cute clothes!

Sunday we had a double celebration for me and Adam. We really are twins just born 7 years and two days apart. I love you bud!! Happy Birthday to us! Really I have never felt so celebrated and had so much birthday fun in one week. Thank you everyone for everything!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Mary--you are TOOOOOOO cute! Seriously! Happy belated birthday!

Haynes Family said...

I love that Sue has a tasty little treat! Ha! What a fun birthday celebration. I wish I could have been there, so fun! I love you. :)

Summer said...

What a fun Birthday!! Can Kelly call Brent and give him some tips? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Bale Family said...

Happy B-day! I love that your husband threw you a skating party! I'm soon approaching 30 myself and don't know really what to think about that. I guess I will just embrace it! what else do ya do, right!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Mary!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! You look great and your kids are getting so big!!

Janet said...

Hey nobody told me about the 6x6 cards!!! Sorry woulda brought one had I known. Serious fun was had that night!! I want a repeat!! What is up with mr. red sweat suit man??? I am slightly worried! :) Love you and am glad you have joined me in the fabulous world of "thirty flirtly and thriving"

lramey said...

oh the amounts of fun. definitely have to rent it out for date night!!! love you guys!!!