
For my Grandma's birthday we took her to the U of U, BYU, SUU, and Texas Women's gymnastics meet. It was so much fun to have a girls night! Charlotte, Lori, Kaitlyn, Rachel, and her kids +1 came too. It was a blast to do something all together. We even got bumped to better seats thanks to Grandma! Of course Kaitie and I knew which team to cheer for, but U of U's team is so good, it didn't hurt too much to cheer for them too.

Grandma, Mom and Kaitie

Case, Me, and Charlotte

As usual the Library school Party was so GREAT! Miss Sally had tonz of fun stuff to do at the "Ugly Bug Ball." This is Keagan's new pet meal worm. OH YEA! Kaid and Keags were loving their pets, holding them, petting them, etc. Unfortunately, they had to sleep outside and imagine that, they froze to death the first night, oh tear!

This is my new friend the tarantula. Kelly almost peed his pants when he saw these pictures. Major arachnaphobe! (not so sure how to spell that). It really wasn't that bad to hold, I just wouldn't want to find one unexpectedly!!

Camden was so brave, when asked if he wanted to hold him, Cam just replied "Sure" whatever, big harry spider, why not?

Camden and his favorite Miss Sally. Yeah, he is a huge fan!

The kids got to walk down the red carpet as their favorite bugs in the bug promenade. So cute!!

On to the next party... UVU had a super fun Valentines party too. Here is Camden frosting the cookie that he would never eat.

The partially decorated valentines boxes. So sad that the front of Keagan's box belonged to a cute little girl until he addidently started taking over and asked for me to help write on it. Oops!

This cute little valentine chica didn't want to end up on someone's blog, but that is what you get for helping out at a kid's party. The kids could fish as much as they wanted. (Until we were sick of the useless toys they were giving out, is what they told me) Oh little boy heaven!

The other day the kids had this great idea to play movie theator. They dressed me up in Kelly's free hat and Keagan's vest and put me in the playroom. Throught the little window, they asked for movie tickets and toys and insisted that their names and addresses were recorded in Keagan's notebook. Oh the imaginations of little guys!


My squishy little friend Roman turned one and I made this minky little snuggle blankey for him to sleep with. (He also got some jammies too). Happy Birthday to Roman.

Oh it begins... The first of many science fair projects. Keagan wanted to join the fair even though he was the only one in his class doing it. He wanted to grow crystals. It was fun to do and all the kids loved playing with the crystals. Keagan always tells me he wants to be a scientist when he grows up. He is well on his way :)


A day to eat at Costa Vida after every child in the county wanted to go to the movies and used up all those stinkin tickets that we wanted to buy. It was so delicious and I LOVE that there is a place with actual edible, and not gain 30lbs over lunch, food with a playscape. So smart!!

Snowboarding... It had been way too long!! I had so much fun with Karen and Martha. Huge thanks to Karen for the hook up!! Too bad that I caught my edge and totally ate snow toward the bottom of a run and bruised my ribs. No problem that two weeks later I still can't roll over in bed. Yea!! I love being old! I can't wait to go again maybe some day I will be able to catch up to my super rider husband. (That is Martha above)

Me, Martha (above), and Karen

Oh Brinkley, our adopted dog for a weekend. My boys were in little boy heaven!! Brinkley belongs to my soon to be sister-in-laws family. He is super cute and well behaved. He doesn't shed is house trained. The poor dog was probably way over stimulated but got lots of loves and he seemed pretty happy to be with us.

As if things could go completely smoothly, I swapped laundry and came out to find that Cam had gotten the clippers out and decided to use the little scissors to cut Brinkley's hair. Of course! If you don't have pig tails or barbie hair to cut, then a dog is the next most obvious thing, right? I was sick about it!! I called Adam and told him what happened. He kind of nervously laughed. Megan called me back totally nice and laughing and told me that he was getting a hair cut in a couple days and it didn't matter. OH the relief!! My kids are wonderful but oh so scary!

Valentines Day!! How could it begin without some yummy heart pancakes with pink cream syrup?? Delish! Kelly gave me a super cute card full of home made conversation hearts that said stuff like, girls night out, salon facial, bubble bath, pedicure, foot massage, get your hair did, movie night, etc. So sweet!! I love my cute husband!!

That night we went to the Stangers for heart shaped pizza and fun. Keagan and Lexi chowin on the love.



Camden isn't so down with the pampers lately. He decided to wear the big boy underpants and had to do it himself. Not so sure this is how they go.

Just a little naptime face and wall painting. Oh how I love them.

I got to go to a class Saturday with my mom to learn how to use the long arm quilting machine. OH my huge sewing machine!! It was totally intimidating, but so much fun!! I am so excited to learn how to do this better!!


Keagan was jumping on the bed and landed on his elbow, he said it popped and he cried forever! That night it was swollen and still hurt the next day so we took him to the dr. They couldn't see anything obvious on the x-rays, but were afraid he has a hairline fracture so they made him a splint and told him to take it easy and they would re-evaluate in two weeks.

OH thank Heaven for sunny days and some melting snow!! We had to go out and enjoy the sunshine.

We headed over to the visitors center to look at the exhibits.


Yup, in case you need some tracking info, there is an actual exhibit of animal footprints and poop. Yum Yum!! What more do you need to know?

Kaiden helping Cam dust the dirties from his bum. OH the love!

Blue skies!!!!!!!

So, I realized that I don't have very many pictures of my little guy and he is growing up so fast! I tried to take a couple, but he has mastered the art of squirming!! Still I love him and his blue eyes!!


He has some serious popeye arm here, just like his dad. Kelly would be so proud! :) Just love the baby chubs! Sometime next week Lori is taking real pictures of him which I will certainly post!
2 comments:
I feel like I haven't seen you and your kids forever!! They all look so big! Holy freakin cute Casen he is giant and I love those eyes!! We need to set up a play date- pronto!!
look how big your little guy is already. i love reading about your family. i am always sure to get a good laugh when i read.. and about the snowboarding... i totally feel your pain of catching an edge. my bum is still bruised from going last week.
Post a Comment