Tuesday, March 10, 2009

peas for peace and the smiling dog


Oh my goodness, my baby turned 6 months and is eating food!! So far his favorite is peas, (not that you can tell from the facial expression), that's my boy!! I was cracking up when I saw this picture and had to share :) Anyway, he is weighing in at just over 17 lbs and is getting his first tooth. Oh the milestones. His six months pictures are soon to come.


Just try and tell me that this dog is not smiling!! I love it! We had a super fun weekend with Adam, Megan, and her family at their cabin at Bear Lake and Brinkley and Casen were enjoying a symbiotic relationship. Brinkley was licking Casen's head and Casen was petting his chin. It was so cute!

All you have to do is walk out the front door and you have a super duper wonderful sledding hill. The kids were in heaven!!!
Sexy man catching some rays on the most beautiful sunny Saturday.
Me and Keags
Awesome Auntie Megan helping the kids back up the hill.
The boys
Oh what a happy couple, we love them!
Awesome cabin with an amazing view!

I took a nap and woke up to Adam wearing my snowboarding pants. Not such a good idea! Yikes!!
We chilled on the oh so cozy couch and watched "The Rocker" SO funny!
Sunday morning, after all that inspiration, we had to rock out with rock band. OH the beautiful sounds of the sabbath! (this was after listening to The Spoken Word of course!!)


Me and Cam
Brooke (Megan's sister) was so amazing with the boys, her whole family was, here are the artists in action.
So sad to leave the cabin, but we had a blast!! Thank you so much Johnson family!!!
Monday night we were off to the Temple open house. All I can say is oh my goodness!! The Brides room is my favorite!!

What a blessing it was to go through the temple with my whole family. I can't wait to be there again in about 19 years or so.


Waiting for the Green bus, the kids were very nervous we would get on the wrong bus. OH my!
Once again so much fun with Miss Sally. Cat in the Hat day at the Library.
My cheeseriffic niece. I will never get over all of Addie's facial expressions, she is adorable!

My Kaiden and his favorite baby. He is an amazing big brother to this little guy!
I got to go out Friday night while Kelly had boys night in, when I got home I found him all snuggled in with his blankey and remote control. What more does a guy need?
We had a super fun night at the Stangers again Saturday night while the guys watched the UFC fights. Can you feel the bro-mance? So special!!
Keagan had to get in on the post-fight action.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Mary you are just so beautiful! I love to see you (from afar!) and your fam and hear the latest. Weird about MB. Small world! Crazy...

hknight said...

Awesome update post!!!

Crazy that our babies are already SO big, I'm loving the pea face!

That cabin does look like a ton of fun! I bet the boys were in heaven. You too with all the helpers! Poser Adam sure likes to show some skin!

Lastly, I'm loving Kelly all snuggly with his blanky and remote! The arms under the chin are killing me, SO funny!!!!

Haynes Family said...

Megan's cabin looked awesome! I love Casen's puppy friend, very cute. What a fun weekend. Kelly makes me smile in his blankie/remote picture, that's the best. Very precious. I can't wait to see that temple, it looks beautiful!!

lramey said...

i love kelly and his "woobie". How funny! Oh, Adam's scaring me in his sexy man picture, and pretty sure i want to visit your library! it looks like the funnest!!!!!

rock band party sometime??? i will kill everyone on the drums! i'm super talented...