We started off the retreat in style, with ice cream to eat on the way there, YUM! Wednesday afternoon we took off and had the lodge to ourselves for the night. We of course ate yummy food, did pedicures (provided by mom), and laughed a ton. There is always laughter when my Mom and Angie are together!! We helped Lori get beds set up and finally went to sleep.
Thursday was the first official day of the retreat. We recieved our gifts, awesome tackle boxes for our embelishments and super cute bags with lots of fun scrapbook stuff inside! I love it!!
Every night and every morning Lori and Lindsey left us cute little gifts and treats on our pillow or table, these are just a couple of them. They are so creative and thoughtful!!
This is about 3/4 of the tables with all the crazy scrappers. There is always good music, tonz of snacks and lots of laughter! Thursday night I finally checked out at about 2:30am.
You have to get off your buns every once in a while and do something, we did the macarena, the something cha cha, and the electric slide. Rock on party animals!! My super fun cousins were there too with there seriously intense card game. I think they called it nertz or pounce. Yikes!! Rachel (lori's friend who did a great job catering) added just a little bit of competiton to the game :) I am not so great at cards, but loved playing with them. You can see my cousins Kate, Liz, and Anna gettin down in the picture above. I am so glad they were there!




6 comments:
So much fun, I wish it didn't cost so much so that I could've come too! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I wish we were back there! It was so fun to be with you and all the fun family. Good food, good dancing, good laughs, good everything (well not the scrapy gas)!! I loved it!!
How fun!!! You girls look great! Your mom is so fun! Loved seeing all your sisters and mom. You cannot be pregnant. Seriously. Are you really? Please tell me your secret (or Angie's--geez, you skinnies!) even if your secret is that you don't eat (I'm up for just about anything at this point. Don't lie, now! Anyway, you look great!
Fun!!! I love your family!! Ok so seriously Makell looks soooooo good! Holy crap how much weight has she lost now! You go girl! I was confused when you were telling me about the O.C.D. picture with Angie I had no idea about the retreat so things are now making sense in my head!!
I want to be your sister so bad. I love love love you Hansen girls.
BTW- are you seriously prego? I'm only asking b/c Ali brought it up. It's the first I've heard...
Hi , I found your blog by searching for "Nertz" online. It is cool to see others that know the game. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know about playnertz.com. It has got a bunch of Nertz information there as well as videos and online Nertz games. Feel free to check it out. Also you, your friends/family are welcome to join fellow Nertz players in The National Nertz Association while you are there.
Post a Comment