Saturday, April 26, 2008
This is how you make a mess. Step 1: dump a liter of pepsi into some beef stew. Step 2: empty an entire shaker of salt into the mixture. Step 3: Some honey for that yummy sweet taste. Step 4: add some pepper, wait maybe the entire shaker, why not go crazy!? Oh wait, make sure you fall asleep and drool into your dinner before so that you are sufficiently rested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow you are a very patient and nice mom!!! No wonder your kids are so funny and creative!
Hey this is Emily Stiles... well King now but,I found your blog
though your sisters though Jen Scotts. It looks like you are great, your boys are adorable. I have one little boy and loving life! I'd love to hear back from you some time.
As I read this I was cracking up. I don't know if it's that I could actually hear you saying it in a certain "Mary voice" or just the fact that he did it. Makes me miss you so much.
P.S.- one of our favorite family quotes now is, "No mom, it's ok. Cam is just playing with knifsies."
I'm blog stocking you since you blog stocked me, cute blog.
Post a Comment