Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy birthday to my wonderful friend!

Happy Happy birthday Heather Dear!!


Three pregos and one skinny lady

Heather and Jeff

Wait, who's birthday is it??

Janet and Jeff

We had a great time eating yummy food!! Sorry Heather was sick for her birthday, but we loved celebrating it!

5 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I am sorry to have missed the dinner! It looks like lots of fun! Mary, you look so great! I know I always say this, but one day - hopefully sooner than later I really want to hire you to do some sewing projects for me! Have you seen those sabby apple baby dresses? They are so cute - I know you could make them even cuter...

lramey said...

oh my- nice picture of me and brent! that's hilarious! i need you to email me the one of all us girls cuz it doesn't blow up on here!!!loves, lisa

Haynes Family said...

Happy Birthday to Heather. Thats sad she wasn't feeling good but you all look cute and it looked like so much fun!! I love the beautiful picture of you four very lovely ladies!

Janet said...

Ok so all I will remember of this night is 1. I am a fat cow!! and
2. "what is this business" Jeff and I have laughed about that every day since!!!!

Janet said...

One more thing- when I have this baby you are putting me on your eating regimend! No more Jabba the Mommy!! YUCK!!!